Học bổng toàn phần Fellowship Hà Lan cho bậc thạc sĩ và các khóa ngắn hạn
Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation is offering Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for developing country applicants. NFP will be awarded for master’s and short courses. Students must be a national of one of the countries in the NFP country list valid at the time of application. If for whatever reason a candidate stays in another country other than his or her home country for more than 90 days before the start of the course and/ or programme, he or she is not considered to be living and working in his or her home country. Nuffic receives thousands of fellowship applications each year. Only a small percentage of these applications are eventually granted a fellowship. Application should be submitted till 6th May 2014.
Course Level: Applicants can apply for master’s degree programmes and short courses.
Scholarship Provider: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation.
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands
-be a professional with at least three years’ relevant work experience. The number of years is calculated from the year you have started working until the deadline for which you have applied. At the fellowship application deadline (February, May, October) you should have three years of work experience;
-be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list valid at the time of application;
-be nominated by your employer, who pledges to continue paying your salary and guarantees that you will be able to return to the same or an equivalent position at the end of your fellowship period;
-have been unconditionally admitted by a Dutch institution to one of the Master’s degree programmes or Short courses on the course list. This means that you must have met all the academic requirements set by the Dutch institution;
-not be employed by:
– a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);
– a large national and/or a large commercial organisation;
– a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid);
– a multilateral donor organisation, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB);
– an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
-have completed and submitted an NFP master’s degree programme or short course fellowship application, including all the required documentation, before the applicable fellowship application deadline;
-be employed in a subject area to which the study will make a relevant contribution;
-have a clear-cut, work relationship with a relevant organisation and be in a position to introduce the newly acquired skills and knowledge into that organisation;
-be available full-time for the entire period of the programme or course and be physically and mentally able to take part in the entire programme;
-endorse the objective and the aim of the NFP and use your new knowledge and skills to support your employing organisation and your country. Nuffic urges you to return to your home country upon finishing the course or programme to meet the NFP aim in the most effective way.
Additional criteria per type of application:
(a) If you apply for an NFP short courses fellowship, you must:
-not have accepted more than one NFP short course fellowship in the past;
-not have accepted an NFP short course fellowship in the year prior to the fellowship application.
(b) If you apply for an NFP master’s degree programme (NFP-MA) fellowship, you must not have accepted an NFP master’s degree programme fellowship in the past.
Các bài viết liên quan:
- VLIR-UOS awards scholarships
- Học bổng Chính phủ Nhật Bản năm 2015 (Monbukagakusho – MEXT)
- Chương trình Học bổng Song phương Bỉ, 2013-2014
- Master Grants for students from developing countries 2014 – Ghent University
- Chương trình Học bổng VEF 2014
- 13 PhD positions in the Technical University of Denmark
- 40 suất Học bổng toàn phần của Chính phủ Hung-ga-ri năm 2013
- Chương trình học giả Fulbright Việt nam 2014