13 PhD positions in the Technical University of Denmark
Fellowships are available for 13 PhD fellowships within the Mermaid network.
By joining the network, you will become part of an exciting research endeavor at the interface of molecular biology, ecology, microbiology, and environmental engineering. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills, under the guidance of accomplished supervisors and in interaction with the other PhD fellows.
The fellowship comprises a competitive salary and travel allowances.
Starting date: January 1st, 2014. Duration: 36 months
- You are required to hold a less than 5 year old Master degree in microbiology, ecology, environmental engineering or in other related field.
- You must have a good command of English as this is the common language of the network
- You can only apply to a project which is hosted in a country in which you didnot reside or carry your main activity (such as work or study) for more than 12 months in the last 3 years. This excludes short stays such as holidays or compulsory national service.
We strongly encourage women to apply as Mermaid strives to achieve gender balance and promote women’s involvement in research.
Interested? Please head to our recruiting site to hear more on these opportunities and apply!
Applications are reviewed continuously, with a final deadline September 7th, 2013.
Các bài viết liên quan:
- Học bổng Đại học Prince of Songkla University – Thailand – Spring semester
- Học bổng toàn phần hợp tác song phương bỉ 2014 – 2015
- Master Grants for students from developing countries 2014 – Ghent University
- Học bổng toàn phần Fellowship Hà Lan cho bậc thạc sĩ và các khóa ngắn hạn
- Chương trình Học bổng Song phương Bỉ, 2013-2014
- 40 suất Học bổng toàn phần của Chính phủ Hung-ga-ri năm 2013
- Học bổng Chính phủ Nhật Bản năm 2015 (Monbukagakusho – MEXT)
- 13 PhD positions in the Technical University of Denmark